Friday, April 8, 2011

18 Months ~

Yeah. I know. I don't know how it happened, either, but Pierson is 18 months old today! It's a rainy, cold-ish day, (after a couple of beautiful, warm, sunny days!) and thankfully we don't have to go anywhere today. It's a good day to be inside, play, snuggle, and watch Cars:
- Picture of the kids taken a couple of night ago. They were exhausted after a long day of playing outside. :) Pierson is finally willing to share "his" chair. It's pretty cute, I have to say. -

A week from today we'll be heading back for Round 2 of Easter pictures--this time as a family. :) Our most recent family picture was taken at Pierson's birthday party, so I'd say it's about time, don't you think? :) Hopefully we'll get at least one good one to frame and hang in the house. I'm excited!! Are you excited?

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Love the new blog! It was fun catching up on things, though we stay connected on FB, but it is fun to read the long version of life for you! :)

I look forward to seeing more!
Blessings, Eva

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you are blogging again!!! :-) Can't believe how fast your kiddos are growing!!