Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter :)

We FINALLY had our family Easter pictures taken this morning, which was so fun!

Okay, so I was running late to get there, (it definitely made me realize I can't have any more kids, or we will NEVER get out the door for pictures! :) and Pierson has a little cold, and it was raining, and the place was packed, and Pierson burst into tears when we stepped into the studio, and Brooke was being what I affectionately refer to as a "humor snob" much like her daddy, (ie- your attempts at making me smile are not gonna work on me, Miss Photographer) and Pierson incessantly kept trying to pick his nose, BUT, looking back, and looking at the pictures, it was so fun. :) I love our kids. I love our family. How did I get so blessed?












Hope you all have a wonderful Easter with your families!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Love your pictures!! We are in serious need of some family pictures!! Happy Easter!!